- 1 What county is Yukon Oklahoma located in?
- 2 What towns are in Canadian County OK?
- 3 Is Yukon Oklahoma safe?
- 4 What is there to do in Yukon OK today?
- 5 What is the most popular food in Yukon?
- 6 How old is Yukon Oklahoma?
- 7 Is Yukon Canada or USA?
- 8 What are the counties in Canada?
- 9 What is the county of Edmond OK?
- 10 How far is OKC from Mustang?
- 11 What state is the city of Mustang in?
What county is Yukon Oklahoma located in?
What towns are in Canadian County OK?
With a population of approximately 24,000 in an area covering 12 square miles, the city of Mustang is a growing suburban city located in Canadian County. Mustang is a small, family oriented, friendly suburb, located 15 miles southwest of downtown Oklahoma City.
Is Yukon Oklahoma safe?
Oklahoma City suburb Yukon is #3 in the ranking of Oklahoma’s safest cities. Yukon’s violent crime rate is less than a third of the Oklahoma state average, making it a safe, family friendly community to settle down in for those commuting into OKC for work.
What is there to do in Yukon OK today?
7 Best Things to Do in Yukon, Oklahoma
- 01 of 07. Visit Yukon’s Museums. Yukon Veteran’s Museum.
- 02 of 07. Celebrate Czech Heritage. Czech Festival.
- 05 of 07. Stroll Chisholm Trail Park. QuesterMark (CC BY-SA 2.0) / Flickr.
- 06 of 07. Experience the Yukon BMX Raceway. Yukon BMX Raceway.
- 07 of 07. Visit Express Clydesdales.
What is the most popular food in Yukon?
Traditional First Nations dishes such as bannock and smoked salmon are a hallmark of Yukon’s cuisine. Menus feature locally grown produce such as beetroots, potatoes and carrots, as well as berries transformed into jams or poured into pies. Fresh fish and wild game are staples of the Yukon diet.
How old is Yukon Oklahoma?
Yukon, born in 1891 with about 25 residents, has grown to a fine little city of about 24,000. A. N. Spencer, a cattleman from Texas, became a railroad builder.
Is Yukon Canada or USA?
Yukon, formerly Yukon Territory, territory of northwestern Canada, an area of rugged mountains and high plateaus. It is bounded by the Northwest Territories to the east, by British Columbia to the south, and by the U.S. state of Alaska to the west, and it extends northward above the Arctic Circle to the Beaufort Sea.
What are the counties in Canada?
Only five Canadian provinces have counties: Quebec, Ontario and the Maritimes (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island). British Columbia has Regional districts.
What is the county of Edmond OK?
How far is OKC from Mustang?
The distance between Oklahoma City and Mustang is 13 miles. The road distance is 17.7 miles.
What state is the city of Mustang in?
Mustang is located in the southeastern corner of Canadian County, on the outskirts of Oklahoma City. State Highways 4, 92, and 152 traverse the town. The Mustang post office was established in 1895 by E. M. Maxwell.